That's in the southeast metro and also traveling up north and across WI  &
MI.

Jen Vieth

In a message dated 9/5/2013 5:05:25 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
bobholt...@comcast.net writes:

I agree.  I have seen far fewer Eastern Kingbirds this year.

Bob  Holtz

-----Original Message-----
From: Minnesota Birds  [mailto:MOU-NET@LISTS.UMN.EDU] On Behalf Of Frank
Peterson
Sent:  Thursday, September 05, 2013 4:03 PM
To: MOU-NET@LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject:  [mou-net] Kingbirds--Lake Waconia area, Carver County

I noticed this  year a, for me, surprising lack of sightings of both Western
and Eastern  Kingbirds. Over the past 5 years I have lived in this area I've
had many  sightings--but not this year--maybe no more than 10 birds since
Spring. Has  anyone one else noticed this in their area? Any ideas and

Archives:  http://lists.umn.edu/archives/mou-net.html

Archives:  http://lists.umn.edu/archives/mou-net.html