For those of you who might be coming up to Sherburne Refuge/county for crane
viewing this weekend - in the afternoon - there were HUNDREDS of cranes in the
air along CRs 3 and 11 between 5:15 and 5:45 p.m. returning to the refuge to
roost for the night. Quite a spectacular sight.

Sunrise viewing, I bet, will be best along CR 3, just north and east of the
community of Santiago.  Those corn fields have been harvested this week - some
still in progress - so lots of foraging opportunities for the cranes there.

Bailey Ray's in Santiago has breakfast starting at 9:00 p.m.  AND coffee...
(I'm not getting any kick-backs.  Just like hot coffee in the mornings).

Betsy