Here's the update you all wanted.

Jeanie Joppru
Pennington County, MN

  _____

From: Hutchins, Emily J (DNR) [mailto:emily.hutch...@state.mn.us]
Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2013 9:21 PM
To: Jeanie Joppru
Subject: RE: FW: MOU-NET Digest - 4 Nov 2013 to 5 Nov 2013 (#2013-297)

I drove up to Roosevelt and saw the bird today.  Can you post it on the MOU
for me?  I watched it from 1045 till about 1145 this morning.  I first saw
it in the large ash tree above the Anderson's feeders, and then it flew to
the gray house to the north to feed.  It really likes whatever is in the
little "blue house" feeder there.  A man in a truck (dressed in orange for
hunting) stopped and asked what all the fuss has been about with all the
traffic lately.  I told him about the woodpecker, and he asked what it
looked like.  When I described it, he said it had also been at his feeder to
the west of Anderson's.  I also noticed the trailer house to the north of
Anderson's now has its feeders full (they were empty last Thursday).

Emily Hutchins

Private Lands Wildlife Coordinator

Wetland Habitat Team

MN Department of Natural Resources