Hi all,

Considering driving down to Brownsville tomorrow to view the swans and stopping
in Weaver Bottoms along the way. For those who have been this year is it worth
driving down to get some photos? I see post from 2 weeks ago where they were
further out, and another one saying there had been some freezing of water
though
it's been quite mild lately. I have seen recent photos of swans and other
birds, so
would hope to get some shots of waterfowl, but just would rather not drive 3
hours
to see birds far away and nothing to photograph. Any help would be appreciated.
Last week's adventure locally yielded only a tree sparrow and a red bellied
woodpecker, but 20 MPH north wind gusts probably had a lot to do with that.
Sunny and 40 tomorrow so should be a good birding day, hopefully there are
birds.

Thanks for any help!

All the best,
Fr. Paul