Thanks for alerting me to this.

The link you provided has a lot of ways to get your opinion heard;
http://wildlebanonhills.org/

Note, the public meeting is not at the park.
Draft Plan Open House, Monday, Dec. 16, 5-7 pm
Dakota County Western Service Center
14955 Galaxie Ave. W., Apple Valley, MN 55124
(The Open House is NOT at the Lebanon Hills Visitor’s Center)
Here is a link to a map. http://goo.gl/maps/jVsZM

There is also a Facebook page with a petition, please sign and 'share',
www.facebook.com/LebanonHills.WildernessInTheCity

Curt Rawn

Curt Rawn
612-618-6200