Hi all,

I appreciate the posts on the snowy owls in Dakota County. Was hoping to go
down to view eagles when the temperatures recover and look for a snowy on the
way down. However, was wondering if someone could point me in the right
direction for the directionally challenged. Just looking for a city or township
to type
into Google Maps so I know about where to go. I know where the marsh is, but
from the highway if someone could share where to turn off and what county roads
or streets to go down that would be helpful. When I tried entering in the
street
names on Google in previous posts I ended up with a map from Minneapolis to
Florida. Seriously.

Thanks for any help. I do not trespass on someone's land, but would just look
from
the county road and hopefully find spot to pull over and get a photograph.
Here's
hoping.

All the best,
Fr. Paul