FRIENDS OF SAX-ZIM BOG FIELD TRIP

THINGS THAT GO BUZZ, CROAK, HOOT & BUMP IN THE NIGHT

Saturday, May 3rd 5-10pm or so

Leader: Sparky Stensaas

FREE for those who have donated at least $20 to FOSZB in last 12 months

$20 for those who have not. This will be your annual membership and all other
field trips will be free.

Dinner at the Wilbert Cafe in Cotton, MN from 5-6pm

6-8pm Dusk birding for early migrants and we'll also look for Great Grays and
other owls.

8-9pm Watch and listen for displaying American Woodcock and Snipe, and calling
frogs.

9-10pm or so. We'll make several stops to listen for owls. Saw-whets are most
likely.

We will car pool. Bring radios if you have them.

Please RSVP at spa...@saxzim.org

**For those who can't make it to dinner, please meet us at the Wilbert at
5:50pm OR the Owl Avenue Welcome Center at 6:15 pm.

**Sparky 218.341.3350 for questions

Lets hope for calm winds and relatively warm temps!
(Dress warm...Sounds like a high in the 40s)

Sparky Stensaas
Executive Director

Friends of Sax-Zim Bog
PO Box 3585