15 birders braved the cold and wind to find 65 species of Birds at Westwood
Nature Center today! Highlights included 17 species of Warblers and the best
looks at a Cerulean Warbler that I have seen in my 44 years of birding!also
Magnolia, northern Parula, BLACKPOLL,chestnut Sided and Dynamite looks at a
Wilson's  and Blue Grey Gnatcatcher etal! Also Black Crowned Nite-Heron,broad
winged Hawk and Harris, White crowned and White throated in same flock made the
morning walk memorable! Thanks to the staff at Westwood for the Great
Hospitality and look for next weeks bird walk Day! Vic Lewis Summer Migrant
from Az!:) Ps great to meet all the new birders who attended!

Sent from my iPad