This happened with the wisconsin-net as well. The irony of receiving the
cut-off notice this morning was also receiving the flurry of replies and
comments.

Claudia Giamati
Chippewa Falls(mailing address)
Chippewa County

"A knowledge of the path cannot be substituted for putting one foot in front of
the other."

-- M. C. Richards