This is a list of birds we saw yesterday at the Big Bog north of Washkish.
 I didn't hear any Connecticut Warblers (also hadn't heard any at Sax-Zim
on June 8th).  I figured on the 8th it might have been a bit early, but
 for the sole purpose of getting a Connecticut, but hadn't heard any from
Michigan across to MN, and had checked out quite a few out of the way bogs
south of International Falls.  Has anyone heard or seen any on territory
this June?

Besides the birds listed below we stopped at Blackduck Lake and saw 2
Red-necked Grebes, one beautiful male Common Goldeneye and a Black-billed
Magpie in a yard near the lake.
Pat DeWenter
Bemidji/Beltrami Co.

Observer: barredowl2
2014-06-16 13:02
Big Bog State Recreation Area
Protocol: Traveling
3 Miles
210 Minutes
Observers: 2
All birds reported? Yes
    6    Canada Goose    4
    1    Olive-sided Flycatcher
    1    Eastern Wood-Pewee
    4    Yellow-bellied Flycatcher
    1    Alder Flycatcher
    1    Least Flycatcher
    1    Eastern Phoebe
    2    Red-eyed Vireo
    1    Gray Jay
    1    Common Raven
    2    Tree Swallow
    1    Black-capped Chickadee
    2    American Robin
    1    Gray Catbird
    1    Cedar Waxwing    juvenile bird seen but a few other waxwings
heard.
    1    Ovenbird
    1    Black-and-white Warbler
    10    Nashville Warbler