This is great! I feel it is so important to keep the momentum going on this important issue.

Susan Gilmore

On Jul 30, 2014, at 2:54 PM, Uwe Kausch wrote:

I just wrote Governor Dayton…it might help if others jumped in as well. Here is the link.

http://mn.gov/governor/contact-us/form/

From: Susan Gilmore [mailto:sgph...@mninter.net]
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2014 2:38 PM
To: Uwe Kausch
Cc: MOU-NET@LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: Re: [mou-net] Vikings stadium rejects bird-friendly glass

Excellent! Thank you!

I hope many people can also send messages.

Susan

Susan Gilmore
http://www.susangilmorephoto.com/
763-545-4608
mobil 612-382-1171

On Jul 30, 2014, at 2:11 PM, Uwe Kausch wrote:

Here is a list of the Vikings Owners. Zygi Wilf is the chief. The guy in charge of the stadium is Lester Bagley. I would HIGHLY suggest Audubon Minnesota or even better, National Audubon and perhaps several other agencies (Nature Conservancy, Isaac Walton League, etc.) write a letter or try to contact them directly. If then they can get the media involved, I would bet that it might push them over the edge to do something. I would even try contacting Governor Dayton's office, since he is a big proponent of the stadium. The last thing either the Vikes or Politicians will want is photos circulating after the stadium is complete, of birds lying dead around their new stadium.

Here is their web site: webs...@vikings.nfl.net

NAME            TITLE
OWNERS
Zygi Wilf        Owner/Chairman
Mark Wilf       Owner/President
Leonard Wilf  Owner/Vice Chairman
Reggie Fowler Vikings Ownership Partner
Alan Landis    Vikings Ownership Partner
David Mandelbaum    Vikings Ownership Partner
EXECUTIVE STAFF
Lester Bagley  Vice President of Public Affairs/Stadium Development

Good Luck!

Uwe Kausch
Duluth