-----Original Message-----
 From: University of Minnesota LISTSERV Server (15.0)
<lists...@lists.umn.edu>
 To: jbaines317 <jbaines...@aol.com>
 Sent: Wed, Aug 20, 2014 3:09 pm
 Subject: Rejected posting to MOU-NET@LISTS.UMN.EDU

You are not authorized to post to the MOU-NET list. For more
information,
please contact the list owners at mou-net-requ...@lists.umn.edu.

Attached Message

                From:
                jbaines...@aol.com

                To:
                mou-net@lists.umn.edu

                Subject:
                Minnesota State Fair Booth

                Date:
                Wed, 20 Aug 2014 16:09:03 -0400 (EDT)

Kate Kelnberger & I just returned from setting up the

Kate Kelnberger & I just returned from setting up the booth.
The food vendors are cooking, the fish are in the pool and the animals
are in
the barns.

At the MOU booth the new rolling table (like the Wolf Center's) is ready
to go.
It should make moving and storing the materials much easier.
The full color bird bookmarks are printed and are ready to hand out.
We can still use any bird stamps that you want to donate as each year
the supply
dwindles.
(But we do have some new ink pads!)

There are a few shifts that have openings.
It's a great opportunity to meet fellow birders and share your bird
knowledge
with the public.
In fact you could even volunteer with the MOU President Roy Zimmerman!

Remember your entry fee will be covered by our anonymous donor.

Here are the open shifts:
Friday August 22 5-9 p.m. WE NEED TWO VOLUNTEERS

Sunday August 24 5-9 p.m. with Sid Stivland
Monday August 25 5-9 p.m. with Roy Zimmerman
Tuesday August 26 5-9 p.m. WE NEED TWO VOLUNTEERS

Thursday August 28 5-9 p.m. with Roy Zimmerman
Friday August 29 5-9 p.m. with Roy Zimmerman
Saturday August 30 9-1 with Bill Tefft
Saturday August 30 1-5 p.m. with Gordon Andersson
Sunday August 31 9 a.m.-1 p.m. with Bill Tefft
Sunday August 31 1-5 p.m. with Steve Weston
Sunday August 31 5-9 p.m. with Roy Zimmerman
Monday September 1 9 a.m.-1 p.m. with Bill Tefft
Monday September 1 1-5 p.m. with Bill Tefft

Thank you & see you at the fair-

Jen Vieth
Kate Kelnberger

[1]