We need your Chimney Swift sightings ASAP. Rehabilitated swifts need a colony!

We need up-to-date information on active swift roosts in order to help the
Wildlife Rehabilitation Clinic find potential release locations for
rehabilitated swifts this week!

You can help!

*         Get out tonight and enjoy the last night of the Chimney Swift Sit for
this fall.

*         Enter your observations ASAP online
here<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDBFYVd4UnZ0SWJ5WG9FaFc1b2hQSGc6MA>
 - we'll review location results as they come in.

*         If you have a roost site that is still active let me know off list.
The most important requirement is active swifts. Beyond that it is nice to be
able to get up high, to have good sight lines to the chimney or roost, and to
be relatively close to St. Paul. It would also be nice to have space for fans
to gather and watch.

Thanks for your participation. When we have a release day, time and location
I'll post here and on our
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Audubon-Minnesota/346414614988> page!
Joanna

Joanna Eckles