Hello everyone,

We will be holding an organizational meeting this coming Thursday evening
(9/18) to discuss details and plan for the upcoming demonstration.
If you and any others would be able to make it (6-8pm at the East Lake
library) your feedback/help would be greatly appreciated. We need people to
help to get the word out, make phone calls, distribute flyers, make signs,
etc. - and all of these matters will be discussed with efficiency.

Here is the Facebook event for the organizational meeting:
https://www.facebook.com/events/452700798203375/

Here is a link to the Facebook page of the event:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1487947608136639/

Some more info on the Audubon Chapter of Minneapolis site:
http://audubonchapterofminneapolis.org/

Jen Abbey set up a Twitter account: @MNlovesbirds

We hope to see you Thursday eve!

All the best,
Elise

--
Elise Morton, PhD
Conservation Chair, Audubon Chapter Minneapolis