Perhaps you have read author Jonathan Franzen's take on bird conservation, the
beginning of which hinges on the Vikings stadium now under construction. He
writes in the April 6 issue of The New Yorker. (The article Is available
on-line.) Franzen takes a stick to the National Audubon Society, as well as a
poke at me. Response to this from Audubon Vice President Mark Jannot, linked
below, clearly and without mercy offer Audubon's reaction. Jannot gives me a
helping hand as well, since I am prominent in the beginning of the Franzen
piece. That consideration is much appreciated. Jannot posted his comments on
the National Audubon web site.

https://www.audubon.org/news/friends-these

Jim Williams
Wayzata, Minn