I was contacted by Joe Conley, who refound the Afton State Park CERULEAN
WARBLER that I reported two days ago.  He said it was on the Trout Brook
Loop, along the portion closest to the road (St. Croix Trail), at the
bottom of the long hill. Joe said the bird was singing and acting
aggressively toward other warblers.  He got several visuals.

If you start the Trout Brook Loop via the Prairie Loop, you will want to go
counterclockwise to reach this spot the short way, which also avoids going
up and down an enormous hill.

Hopefully this bird will stick around to nest.  The habitat seems right.

Pete Nichols
Cottage Grove
Washington County