The MN zoo in Apple Valley was a good idea to check with.
Another, albeit remote, place to check for escapees would be the Como Zoo
in St. Paul.
They have the tropical aviary there. The last time I was there, I don't
believe they had Tropical Kingbirds.

On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 6:53 PM, Richard <rlmiller2...@comcast.net> wrote:

> This morning at the previously reported site, Bruce Fall, Karl Roe and I
> saw and heard the Kingbird do the Tropical Kingbird call, thus indentifying
> it.  Afterward, I spoke to the MN Zoo people who care for their tropical
> birds to rule out that as a possible source for the bird.  I was told they
> were aware of the MOU postings but the Kingbird was not theirs.
> Dick Miller

<http://www.thecedar.org>
Mark Dudek Johnson
Director of Events