I was surprised again this week when I found a singing Eastern Towhee in
Orr, MN. You can listen to a video on the Minnesota Birding Facebook group.
(I will share to the MOU Facebook group as well)

I remember a few years ago when someone reported an Eastern Towhee by
Elephant Lake. I blew it off as a Hermit Thrush because they have a very
similar trill sound that they make as a secondary call. The Towhee is still
singing now and he has mixed in the Hermit Thrush sounding trill at times.
It's fun to hear the different calls. Made my day!

--
Dee Kuder
Crane Lake