The shifts for the first day of the fair (8/27) are filled! A few shifts for the remaining days also have volunteers. With the end of July close and the fair not too far distant, we are asking MOU members and those who subscribe to the list serves to check the calendar and see if a shift or two might work in your schedule. Our set-up and take-down are very much improved over past years. Volunteers report that they enjoy visiting with fair-goers about birds. You do not have to be an expert birder to volunteer at the fair! Beginners very welcome! I have included my telephone number because our internet is in transition and very slow and unreliable. We have an answering machine with a quirky "please leave message"!

Kate Kelnberger
218-388-9908