We made arrangements with the homeowner to share this information so people
could see the flycatchers with the following
conditions:

The owner’s name, address, telephone number, directions, maps or any other
indication of where the location is NOT be published
anywhere, that includes:

MOUnet, MOU seasonal reports, ebird, facebook or any other social media.

The home owner must be contacted before arriving.

The homeowner is very generous with his time and we were happy to make these
arrangements so anyone who wanted to go see the bird could go.  This has all
been happening by word of mouth and is the information is being given freely
Telephone calls have been welcomed by people who have seen the bird.  This
sighting is one where the birds have been staying for many days.

Apparently people are giving out directions, but not saying do not publish
location.  PLEASE do not screw this up or the homeowner may stop being so
generous.  We would like people who would like to see this bird to be able to
see this bird.

Thank you.

Barb Martin
Shorewood, MN