WINTER SNEAK PEEK SAX-ZIM BOG FIELD TRIP
This coming Sunday, December 6th, Head Naturalist Clinton Nienhaus will be
leading a birding field trip looking for some of our winter visitors! All ages
and experience levels are welcome. We will meet by 8:00 am at the Owl Avenue
Welcome Center and return by noonish.
As with all of our field trips, this trip is free to members (anyone who's
donated more than $20 in the last 12 months), otherwise $20, which is
membership, as well as free field trips for the next year!

Our winter avian visitors from the north are heading south and we are already
seeing Pine Grosbeaks, Evening Grosbeaks, redpolls, shrikes and Rough-legged
Hawks in the Sax-Zim Bog. We'll also make a quick search for Great Grays (no
guarantees!)

Please RSVP by emailing Clinton at natural...@saxzim.org!
Hope to see you there!!

Sparky Stensaas