I advocate that the hunters who see copper bullets as a “government mandate” be
required to use lead in their gasoline. They will set up separate dispensing
stations for this purpose. And of course they will be responsible for changing
components on their engines to deal with the effects of lead. Lead poisoning in
their children will not be covered by health insurance.
Or, we could all grow up.

John clouse

John
johnclo...@me.com