From: Linck, Madeleine <mli...@threeriversparkdistrict.org>
Date: Fri, Dec 11, 2015 at 12:18 PM
Subject: Three Rivers Park District has openings for volunteer Bluebird
monitors

All,

Three Rivers Park District has monitored bluebird trails within its park
reserves and regional parks for many years.  Many Park District volunteers
have volunteered for decades, but eventually some retire.  There are
several openings for the 2016 season. We would welcome new volunteers.  The
volunteers begin checking their route in March and continue at 7-10 day
intervals until August.   Records are kept and  we encourage all volunteers
to also forward their season results to the MN Bluebird Society. If anyone
is interested in taking on a route, please contact me at the address below.

Madeleine Linck

Wildlife Technician

Three Rivers Park District

12615 County Rd. 9