From: Keith Carlson <keitheca...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 10:14 PM
Subject: Osprey Hovering
To: "MOU-NET@lists.umn.edu" <MOU-NET@lists.umn.edu>

On Jody Avenue just north of Withrow in Washington County, I enjoyed
watching an Osprey hovering over a waterlogged field for at least 40
seconds (time enough for me to grab my binoculars,make the ID, flip on my
car's flashers and start backing to driveway to pull off) before it spooked
and flew off.  I had forgotten over the winter that Ospey did this like Red
Tail Hawks along freeway right of ways when hunting rodents.

Keith Carlson
Roseville, MN