I am seeing some interest in southern Minnesota Goose locations.

I arrived at Talcot WMA shortly before sunset yesterday.   Two large flocks
of geese totaling ~1500 birds were leaving (flying east).  I was able to
count 500 of these geese by twos.  All I counted and heard were
White-fronts.  A smaller flock (~100 birds) or two that left were also
White-fronts.  There were some Canada Geese in the area.  Duck diversity is
picking up, but in my limited efforts I have only seen about 8 species so
far.  Gulls seemed to be showing up in decent numbers the last couple days.

Talcot may be a good place to go if looking for White-fronts.  I did not
notice any snow, ross's or cackling.

Sorry I don't have better information, maybe tomorrow.

Brad Bolduan
Windom