Saw Pair at noonish today, sexes different, Male with golden brownish head
and neck and golden highlights on leg feathers, Bill and feet dark pink
with dark grey splotches, tail, back, belly dirty white with grey
highlights on back. Wing tips black and primaries had black edging on them.
About one and a half times larger than mallards. Feeding with ducks and C.
Geese on berm between last two ponds.   Female was all greyish brown
flecked with dark eye and a dark line behind eye. She had a whitish
crescent of feathers around the base of the bill. Belly was light brown.
Bill and feet were pink with grey areas. Tail appeared white.

If anyone is out and could get a picture or impressions I would love to
hear from you. I dont have an international Goose/Duck guide!

John Ellis-St. Paul