The MOU will again be hosting an informational booth at the State Fair- Thursday, August 25th through Monday, September 5th. This is a great opportunity for birders to share their interest and support bird conservation. The three shifts are the same as they have been in past years: 8:45-1:00 (set-up), 1:00-5:00 and 5:00-9:00. The google calendar is available for sign-up. The log in/email name is mouvolunteer. The password is il0vemou. Note that the “o” is a zero-0. If you want me to sign you up, just let me know the shift(s) you are interested in and I will put you on the calendar. Thanks for your support for this important MOU outreach. See you at the fair!
Kate Kelnberger