Kate Kelnberger and Jen Vieth, MOU State Fair Booth Coordinators, are seeking
some information. They asked Elizabeth and myself, because they knew we had
been volunteering for all the time they could remember, but I do not recall
when the MOU had its first booth outside the DNR building. My recollection is
that MOU and Audubon Minnesota together had a booth in the Education Building
prior to moving the DNR building, I remember staffing that booth. Our hope is
that someone out there in the birding community remembers.

Tom Bell
Grey Cloud Island
5868 Pioneer Rd. S.
St. Paul Park, MN 55071