Hi folks

I'm a lapsed MOU member and have not posted in years, but did so earlier today in reply to another post.

I revealed the exact location of an active osprey nest and I'd like to remove those posts, or have someone with the appropriate technical expertise do so. Can anyone help with this?

-- Paul Lender, St. Paul

Paul Lender
University of Minnesota Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
2512 So. 7th Street, Ste. R200
Minneapolis  MN  55454
len...@umn.edu

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE**

DO NOT READ THIS EMAIL IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT.
The information in this email may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient, your
review, forwarding, copying, distribution, or any other use or
disclosure of any information in this email is prohibited. If you
received this email in error, please destroy and delete this message
from any computer and contact us immediately by return email.