Thanks to all of you who responded to my question about Chestnut-collared
Longspurs at Felton Prairie.  Below is a quick summary of the responses
(without names):

Last week:
Birder #1: saw a pair of Chestnut-collared Longspurs at the north end of
the "traditional" field (which I assume to be on 170th St, north of 90th
Ave/County 26, generally SE of Felton in Clay County);

Birder #2: saw a pair of possible fly-bys on the south end of the
traditional field;

May 26 - Birder #3 saw Longspurs;

Birders 4 and 5: mentioned that none had been seen during the Detroit Lakes
Bird-fest.

Several others reported spending quite a bit of time out there with no luck
so it seems the numbers are, once again, down.  BUT... others have had luck
so maybe its worth another look.

Have fun!

--rick gibson, mpls