I parked for a moment at Rockford Rd and Minnesota Ln in Plymouth, Hennepin
County.  While parked I noticed a dove flying across the road at high
speed.  It didn't seem quite right at first glance and I thought with a
long tail maybe it was a Cuckoo but as it passed by and flapped it's wings
there was a clear, large white stripe across the wing just as a
White-winged Dove has.

Unfortunately it flew on and out of sight very quickly after seeing this ID
feature, and I was not able to stick around to search more but I am pretty
confident it is a WWDO as there aren't other doves with such a identifying
mark.

It was flying from NW of the intersection to the SE. Hopefully it can be
relocated by others!

Ben Harste
Bloomington, MN