Snowy greetings;

With the movement of Snowy Owls again this year, maybe even more than what we
had four years ago, I have decided to write them up again in my weekly Nature
Nut column in the Rochester Post Bulletin, and am looking for a good picture to
include.

Anyone who can help by sending a fairly high resolution, close-up pic, would be
appreciated.  Keep in mind it will be going in a newspaper so contrast with
background would also be helpful.

Thanks in advance to any who are able to send something and I will be sure to
notify anyone who’s picture I might submit and will direct the paper to credit
appropriately.

Greg

Greg Munson
Nature Nut Columnist