I was able to find the Common Gallinule at the town of Ellendale (S of
Owatonna) reported by Paul Suchanak on e-Bird. Actually I spotted two of them.
The viewing is the best from the road to the sewage ponds on the east side of
the railroad tracks - accessed by turning north on the east side of the grain
elevator. Go just past the ballfield to gain elevation to see over the tracks.

Sent from Bob Ekblad's iPhone
 507-269-7436
Byron, MN - Olmsted County
http://www.Birding-Minnesota.com