I also went with Kenai Fjord Tours. Time did not permit the 9 hour tour, but we
took the longest trip we could and it was well worth it. Our crew was also very
good about pointing out birds, and I agree it is worth letting them know your
interest. They do have some birding-specific tours, or did, but I thought they
were not often. You should also stop at exit glacier just outside Seward. If
you are driving down from Juneau, it is a great drive.

Eric Jeffrey

Sent from my iPhone