The summer season (6/1 - 7/31) has ended.  If you will be submitting a
seasonal report of bird observations for inclusion in the summer summary to
be published in The Loon, please do so soon.  We encourage submissions using
the MOU website (http://moumn.org/). Look under "Seasonal Report" at the top
of the web page.  Please provide data by August 15th.

If you use eBird as your main reporting tool, please note that we no longer
receive photographs with eBird checklists.  If you have photos supporting
any unusual records (out of range, out of season, or rare Regulars birds,
for example), we'd appreciate it if you would upload those directly to the
MOU database.

Thanks for your observations and the details you provide!

Paul

Paul Budde
MOU Seasonal Reports Editor
pbu...@earthlink.net