In the next meeting of our Minnesota "Global Birders" group, I will be
giving the presentation, based on a birding trip to three of Indonesia's
islands. Indonesia has the greatest number of endemic bird species of any
country in the world, and the presentation will show how its spectacular
avifauna has provided insight into biogeography and evolution since the
early explorations of Alfred Russel Wallace. This will be our first
gathering on a weekend day, which should be better than a weekday rush hour
for some people.

Saturday, September 15, 12:30 - 2:30 pm

Walker Library, 2880 Hennepin Ave. S, Minneapolis

So that we can monitor the number of attendees, please register online with
EventBrite at the link below, where more information is available (or type
"tinyurl.com/globalbirding13" into your browser).

www.eventbrite.com/e/global-birding-indonesia-across-the-wallace-line-ticket
s-48992966281

Stephen Greenfield

Minneapolis