Mark your calendars for this year's Paper Session on Saturday, Dec. 1!
This year we'll be back on the University of Minnesota campus, but this
time at the Northstar Ballroom in the student center of the St. Paul campus
(2017 Buford Ave.). A parking ramp is just down the street to the east and
south of the intersection of Buford and Gortner Ave.

We are in the process of finalizing the schedule of presenters, so expect a
completed schedule in the coming weeks. Here are a few presentations we
have confirmed:

   - *Genomics of Avian Phylogeny - * Dr. Keith Barker, U of M Associate
   Professor of Evolution, Ecology, and Behavior
   - *The Potential for Hemp Seed as an Alternative Birdfood* - Carrol
   Henderson, DNR Nongame Wildlife Program Supervisor and MOU Conservation
   Committee Chair
   - Presentations by Holly Menninger (Director of Public Engagement and
   Science Learning) and Denise Young (Executive Director) on the new *Bell
   Museum and its continued relationship with the MOU*

In addition, there will be optional tours of the Raptor Center and new Bell
Museum following the end of presentations.

Hope to see you there and stay tuned for more announcements!

Bob Dunlap
MOU President