I don’t know if they are headed for Brownsville, but all day long I heard and
saw dozens of groups of. Swans flying over my backwater cabin in the Weaver
Bottoms between Weaver and Kellogg.  I suspect I will hear them well into this
evening before snow possibly begins.

Greg Munson
Nature Nut Columnist
Rochester Post Bulletin