Good evening MOU Community,

One of my life birds is the Great Grey Owl and I and a family member have
the chance to go up to northern Minnesota to try to see one tomorrow.  We
will be traveling quite a ways and wish to ask if anyone in the community
has any ideas of where to see one of these majestic birds.  We have heard
McGregor is a good place to try, so we'll be heading there.  Does anyone
have any ideas about where to look?  We have also heard that specific
locations are kept quiet so as not to disturb the birds, but we would
really appreciate any input and thoughts.  Please feel free to e-mail me
directly if you continue to have concerns about others finding out about
their locations and know that we will be very respectful.

Thank you in advance,

Emily Nadolny
Iowa City, IA
emily.n1...@gmail.com