We have had a female Varied Thrush coming to our backyard multiple times a
day, every day, for the past week.  She primarily feeds on the ground
outside our garage side door but if there are too many squirrels she will go
to our tray feeder.  She will sometimes perch in our apple or dogwood trees
by the garage.  She can be seen from 38th Avenue, just south of Minnehaha
Parkway, if you want to stay in your car.  Otherwise, our yard is next to a
City park and public property but she does get easily scared by activity.

Pam Blixt

Minneapolis, MN