Still not much moving through.  We walked on the east side upstream of the dam for a short distance, then downstream to Coon Creek.

Red-headed Duck - 4 males, 1 female; upstream from dam
Bufflehead - 2; upstream
Common Goldeneye - a dozen or so; mostly upstream
Scaup - a few mixed in with the goldeneyes upstream
Common Merganser - 2 males, 1 female; downstream
Mallard - scattered pairs
Bald Eagle - 1 immature perched near still-frozen Cenaiko Lake; also saw probable movement in the nest across from mouth of Coon Creek
Red-winged Blackbird - heard a single song by the lake
American Robin - scattered individuals
Dark-eyed Junco - a single flock of 4-5
Sandhill Crane - a flock of 5 flew over northbound as we were getting into our vehicle to leave.  Silent

Stay healthy,
Ron Refsnider
Coon Rapids, MN