Hello

In the future if someone's account is compromised and it sends spam to the
list please don't reply to it.  You are just adding it back to the list,
and it ends up in the people subscribed inboxes.

As soon as I am aware of it, I will remove people from the list whose
accounts are compromised so they can't send spam emails.  If your account
is one of those removed I will be happy to add it back when you have
verified your account, and computer safe again.

Regards,

Terry
MOU-NET Moderator
birdn...@yahoo.com