Hi All,
After an excruciating and slow last week for migrants I knew last night was our
only hope for change as there were strong winds out of the south. The birds
didn't disappoint. I had several new species in my neighborhood this morning,
including 2 Golden-winged Warblers and 3 Black-throated Green Warblers. Usually
(but not always) if there are good birds in my neighborhood in the heart of
South Minneapolis it is even better at the parks nearby. I would suggest that
if you have been trying to decide on a day to go out and bird to go out and do
it today.  Carpe Diem.
Good luck out there!

Jason Caddy
Minneapolis, MN