When I was chair of the MOU Awards Committee, the committee sent a Certificate
of Appreciation from the MOU to the Tollefson family for their continuing
hospitality in allowing birders to enter this property. I remember it was sent
to Beth Tollefson, but I no longer have her contact information or remember
where I got it. Maybe if someone could contact her or one of the other
Tollefsons and remind them of this certificate, I’d think they would consider
MOU members to be "invited guests” as long as we followed whatever guidelines
they’d like to put in place.  –Kim Eckert, Duluth