I’ve refound this bird, it’s been following me (or me it) between markers
12 and 21. (though never getting as far west as 21). Interesting that 21 is
not on the park website map—but it’s between 12 and the road. It sings both
the typical Blue-winged and golden-winged songs but in a just-slightly
“off” tone for either, as Linda alluded to. Got a  decent look that matched
her description perfectly.

Heard both Hooded and Cerulean warblers, but no Summer Tanager for me or
the several birders I ran into.

Kyle Te Poel
Stillwater Township, MN