I agree with Jim and everyone who posted on this thread.  I do not have a
Facebook account and I am no fan of Facebook even if I was willing to
monitor 10 Facebook sites to keep up.  Facebook is a black hole for
advertising dollars and the damage is palpable (see today's StarTribune, op
ed page A9). I do miss seeing the reports and, sadly, miss many current
sightings and interesting observations.  A big 'thank you' to Alyssa, Kim,
and others who go the extra mile to post for us.

Sid Stivland
Plymouth, MN