https://www.dropbox.com/s/ut0pkfsi3qhwaug/2012%20Chimney%20Swift%20Sit%20Rep
ort.doc?dl=0

From: Gordon Andersson [mailto:gpanders...@msn.com]
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2020 4:45 PM
To: 'MOU-NET@LISTS.UMN.EDU' <MOU-NET@LISTS.UMN.EDU>
Subject: FW: Final 2012 Chimney Swift Report

Here is the last organized CHSW count report from Audubon MN.  Lee
Pfannmuller was interim director at the time.  This report went by email to
about 100 volunteer CHSW counters.  (many more are numbered in the report).
I don't know how many years the counting program existed nor if there are
earlier count reports.  (I havent looked.)

GAndersson

St Paul