Hi, MOU Birders,

I posted the September/October issue of the newsletter on the MOU website
on Monday. An email notice with a link to the pdf is supposed to
automatically go out to all MOU members, but that did not happen. I am
trying to get this matter resolved, but in the meantime, I wanted to let
you know that the newsletter is available. Unfortunately, I am able to send
this message only to those who have signed up for MOU.NET, not to the
entire membership.

You can access the newsletter by pasting the following in your browser or
by clicking on the link at the top of the MOU home page.

https://moumn.org/newsletter/issues/2020-09.pdf

Gerry Hoekstra
Editor, *Minnesota Birding*