Osprey Wilds (formerly the Audubon Center of the North Woods) educates many
young people and adults about nature and the environment every year.  They
are hosting zoom events and a fundraiser this Friday - Sunday.  Attendance
is free and features presentations, animal viewing, and a silent auction.

Tomorrow, Friday, Oct. 23, 7:00, our Special Guest Presenter - Dudley
Edmondson -  will talk about the disconnect between African Americans and
the outdoors and suggest ways to expand the environmental care community to
include more young people of color. Edmondson is a professional
photographer, author, filmmaker, and public speaker.

Saturday, Oct. 24, 7:00, Wildlife Presentation  - a family-friendly
opportunity for a viewing of our raptors - a 30-minute live interactive
webinar with our educational animals to see what makes raptors so unique.

For more info about this weekend's events go to   ospreywilds.org   There
you will also find more about their year-round events and education camps
for metro-area schools..

Osprey Wilds, 54165 Audubon Drive, PO Box 530, Sandstone, MN 55072.

Gordon Andersson/ St Paul