I have not seen any reports of it having been seen past the sighting this
morning.  I went out and walked around for a couple hours, along with
others.  Perhaps the drier weather that should be the case tomorrow may
have the bird out and about again.

I have posted a few more photos I got yesterday, to Flickr account:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fisherkingbat/50517323698/in/dateposted-public/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fisherkingbat/50518045596/in/dateposted-public/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fisherkingbat/50518045416/in/dateposted-public

Brian T.